How To Get The Alien Registration Card in Korea

Hi guys! As some of you know, I’m currently living in South Korea for a year with a Working Holiday Visa (H1 Visa). This blogpost might be helpful for you if you consider to come to Korea for a longer time period. You can find my blogpost on how to get a working holiday visa here. […]

Read More